Friday, September 13, 2013

Welcome to PCR!


Hello There - 

My name is Stephanie “The Credit Repair Queen” Lawrence and I am the President and CEO of Precision Credit Restoration.  I started this company because just like so many people out there I was struggling with bad credit and I had to learn how to clean up my credit the hard way and it is my purpose to help as many people as possible improve their credit while making the process simple and stress free.   

So let me start by telling you a little bit about myself.  Growing up I always thought I would be a Pediatrician and I talked about it all the time.  I even studied Pre-Med in college thinking I was going to attend Medical School to receive my MD degree.  However, life threw me that unexpected curve ball and I had my beautiful daughter (Zarielle), who is a major blessing in my life and also the reason for everything I do and strive to accomplish.  But instead of giving up on my dreams of pursuing an advanced degree, I just changed my course of thinking and decided to attain my MBA with a focus in Accounting and Finance.  Around that time, I was searching to buy a home so I could start a new life with my new baby. Unfortunately, I had no clue where to start. I thought having steady employment was enough and boy was I wrong.  I was told they needed to check my credit score to see how much of a mortgage loan I could be qualified for and in turn I received the shock of my life.  478!  What?!?! Yes 478 was my credit score at the time and I was DENIED! 

I’m not embarrassed to share this with you because I know the grave situation I was in and just like so many others out there I was forced to discover the importance of checking your credit report to know where you stand.  I had to conduct months and months of research and hours of writing dispute letters to my creditors, and the credit bureaus.  I started to see major improvements and thought to myself, how much better can it get?  I increased my score approximately 122 points in about 60 days then it soared even more from then.  After fixing my own credit, I started to practice with family members and close friends to see what type of other results I could achieve and they benefited immensely.  This gave me such immense satisfaction from being able to help so many people in dier need of a better financial situation.  Therefore I decided to move forward and acquire official training to become a Certified Credit Consultant to help others attain the financial success that I have.  Even though I don’t get to help patients suffering from ailments, I get to help thousands of people in need suffering from poor credit, which adversely affects their lifestyle.  

It is my mission to save one household at a time through empowerment, education and elevation.  If I can do it so can you! I am lucky to have found my passion and I hope that you will join me on this journey.  I will be updating you with credit tips, motivational advice which has driven me to start my own business and encourage others to take control of their life, and announce upcoming events.  If you would like to get in touch with me to discuss any topics in further detail you can email me at info@precisioncreditrestoration.com or through one of our social media sites listed below.  

Thanks for getting to know me and I look forward to next time. 

Yours Truly, 

Stephanie “The Credit Repair Queen” Lawrence
"Guiding you from financial distress to financial success”

https://www.facebook.com/PrecisionCreditRestoration
https://twitter.com@creditrperqueen


No comments:

Post a Comment