Friday, October 21, 2016

THE SHOCKING REAL REASON WHY YOU HAVE POOR CREDIT AND WHY IT ISN’T ALLOWING YOU TO QUALIFY FOR THE CAR, HOME, OR LIFESTYLE OF YOUR DREAMS (AND THE SIMPLE FIX)



Are you tired of being denied credit every time you apply for a credit card or new car or even a simple department store card?

Are you sick and tired of being harassed daily by creditors and collection agencies and dodging their phone calls at home and at work?

Have you ever been burned by a credit repair company in the past?

Are you tired of attempting to fix your credit on your own with little to no results at all and question if credit repair really works?

Are you wondering if this is ever going to turn around or will it be like this forever? UGH…

Guess what?  I was in those shoes once. There was a time not too long ago that I was sick and tired of being sick and tired and disappointed of being denied loans because of my poor credit score.

I had dreams of owning my first home after I had my daughter.  So I proudly submitted my mortgage loan application and received the most devastating news ever.  My application was denied and it was all because I had a 535 credit score. OUCH! I had 8 collections, 2 judgments, 4 charge offs and several late payments.  It was an absolute mess.

I began to fall further and further into debt and become more frustrated and angry.  I was worried all the time – lying awake at night knowing that I wasn’t doing what I wanted to do but not knowing how to do what I wanted to do – there had to be a better way.

Have you ever experienced this feeling, or am I the only one? This could not be all there was to life.

And then I had my AHA moment…I could sit around and be sad and not do anything about my poor credit or I could face my fears and learn ways to clean up my credit.

So I did just that, I learned all about the credit laws and consumer rights and discovered a system that taught me how to improve my credit scores.  I knew right away that this was what I needed and I knew that once I had this system and implemented the strategies and techniques that I could finally get rid of the negative items from my credit report and achieve the credit scores I’ve only dreamed of.

I remember the day I started to utilize the techniques…in only 45 days I started to see negative items literally fall off my credit report.  Then in 90 days I was able to raise my score over 200 points.  My credit score soared to A+ status.

Everything changed! I was living my dream.

I was able to get pay off all of my credit card debt, get approved for high limit credit cards, business loans to expand my business and purchase a new car with a low interest rate because my old car had no air condition and was on its last leg.  I had financial freedom for the first time in my life and I didn’t want to keep it to myself.

I not only want to share the secrets and techniques with you that literally changed my life as well as hundreds of others like you, but I want you to attain the same level of exceptional credit through the same process I used.

So would you rather wait 7 to 10 years until the negative items fall off your credit report like the media tells you to do, or spend hours and hours and hours trying to do it on your own without really understanding the process and getting frustrated with mediocre results?

Or would you rather team up with The Credit Repair Queen?

I’m sure that if you are like me, you want to work with the expert in the field who values you just as much as I valued my own credit years ago.  If you think about it, would you go to court facing criminal charges without an attorney? No, you would find the best representation you could in order to get optimal results for you and your life.  It’s the same in the credit world, you need someone on your side who is going to fight on your behalf to get your exceptional results so that you can begin to achieve your financial goals and improve your overall quality of life.

Right now, if you are wondering how to get rid of outdated, inaccurate, unverified, negative information from your credit report and how to increase your credit scores to get qualified, then you should implement these simple steps right away.

First, I want to share with you a few notes that we received from other people who are a part of the PCR family that discuss how our services have helped improved their credit status. Click here for testimonials.

You see nobody wants to have low bank accounts, poor credit scores, and high interest rates and high stress due to credit issues.

We all dream of owning a home, having a reliable vehicle with affordable payments and low interest rates and a few credit cards to fall back on in case of an emergency. 


I can show you how to not only improve your credit scores, but then also to insure that you get qualified for high limit credit cards with low interest rates, and achieve your goals of home ownership, and other wishes you may have. J

Implementing the steps in our program will show you the improved qualify of life you could have with better credit.

Here’s the good news.  What you are doing right now is fixable.  We just have to get rid of the negative mindset and the bad reputation that credit repair is a scam and that it won’t work for you.  We have helped hundreds of other people achieve over 700 credit scores.

First you must ask yourself are you worth giving it a try?

Are you sick of hoping and wishing you could buy a home only to find out that you can’t get approved with a low credit score and challenging credit items in your credit profile?  Stop listening to the media and the credit bureaus who tell you that you’re only option is to sit back and wait 7 to 10 years for the negative items to be removed from your credit profile in order to achieve better scores.  Don’t continue to listen to people selling you pipe dreams because the longer you have poor credit scores, the more money they are making off you in high interest rates, and high monthly premium payments.  It is possible to turn the situation around but you have to be willing to trust the process and allow a reputable credit repair company to represent you in the battle against the collection agencies and the credit bureaus.

Now, once you think about this, make a decision to take action and do something positive about your credit and hire a credible, trustworthy credit repair company who uses a proven system to assist you in the process.

Second, you must establish a budget to insure you continue to pay all of your monthly bills on time. 

35% of your credit score is derived from how well you pay your bills every month. So it is imperative to not miss one payment to avoid a tank in your credit score.  The best way to accomplish this is to set up automatic payments for recurring monthly bills so that you do not forget to make your payment on time.  This will continue to keep your credit scores high and give you a fighting chance in this process.

Third, you must check your credit reports for inaccuracies.

Studies show that over 83% of Americans have found an error on their credit reports that caused them credit denial.  Studies also have shown that that one in five consumers had an error that was corrected by a credit reporting agency (CRA) after it was disputed on at least one of their three credit reports. The study also found that about 20 percent of consumers who identified errors on one of their three major credit reports experienced an increase in their credit score that resulted in a decrease in their credit risk tier, making them more likely to be offered a lower auto loan interest rate.  Do you fall into this percentage? What are you going to do about it?

So let’s review quickly…

If you want to improve your credit scores and ultimately your overall quality of life, then you need to make sure you make a decision to hire a reputable credit repair company to represent you. And with this representation, you wont have to worry about not understanding the process and why your credit scores are slowly increasing in small increments and taking years to complete.

Do you want to learn how to skyrocket your credit scores up to 200 points in 90 days or less so you can achieve your financial goals?

Because, it’s doable and I want to show you how you can do it too.

Decide to build the credit you’ve always dreamed of, while working less and having less stress.

Click here for my free webinar 7 Secrets to Increase Your Credit Scores to 700 And Beyond and I will walk you through my credit repair system that increased my credit scores from a 535 to a 810 in only 90 days.


Cheers to Financial Freedom,

Stephanie “The Credit Repair Queen”
Certified Credit Consultant


Empowering you to take control of your life
Educating you on the importance of excellent credit
Elevating your credit scores to new heights

1 comment: